Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ranting, Whining and Deciphering (wasn't math over already?)

University has this annoying habit of handing out deadlines on assignments that are just impossible to figure out. The only information you get is "deadline on such and such date". Figuring out what to do and where to upload it etcera is hurdle one.
Seriously, I wish I were kidding but unfortunately.. I am not.

Something else I wish I could change.. my accident prone, riddled with bruises and scars and boo's and old-injuries-that-act-up-and-tell-me-the-weather-like-body. Le sigh. Just had yet another pencak silat training in which I had to sit some exercises out because last Saturday some #@*! opponent in a basketball game slammed her elbow on top of my left hand, which is now an ugly blue/green and swollen kike you won't believe. Yes, I know. I am whining. My hand hurts. Sue me.

Last night I was unable to sleep thanks to this lovely thing called insomnia, I am hopeful tonight will be better. If not, at least I won't have to leave the house until five p.m. Small favors right :)

Now I will go and try to write some intelligent words on either a book or the indecipherable translation exercise.

Good night everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment