Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bitching Mode On

Loyalty is one of the things I pride myself on.
If I take you into my life then I will do everything I can to be there for you. If you mess up I will forgive you and I will (eventually) even forget what happened in the first place. I will forgive a lot of things. I will stand in your corner through a heap of shit and apologize if I was the one in the wrong.
That being said. If you mess up one time too many I will forgive you a final time and then forget all about you. I will not apologize if I have done nothing wrong. I will not come begging and pleading for you to give me the time of day. I shouldn't have to.
Just because I am loyal does not mean you can walk all over me and take a piss on me while you are at it. I don't know where people get their ideas about me and who and what I am. I do know that I am fed up with all these preconceived notions people have of me that are based on other people's stories and opinions.
Last year a good friend of mine threatened me and warned me to never talk to him again or else. All because a common friend had told a story about me that wasn't true and he decided to believe anyway without ever asking for my side of the thing. I find myself stuck in a slightly similar situation and it bugs me.
I will not apologize for something I did not do.
Just because someone else has insecurities and jealousy does not mean I owe them anything other than common pleasantries. People need to stop bugging into my business and forming baseless opinions about me.

There. Rant over. If you decide to take offence then just don't. You don't know this is about you and won't know until you actually ask me and make conversation. I wanna say sorry for bitching but I am not sorry so I won't. This bitch rant has been long in coming and it feels REALLY good finally letting it out.

If you are still reading at this point you deserve some happier news. Well, it is happy for me. I have finally started writing again. Apparently the Creative Writing course really does work. The assignments there are pretty much crappy and limiting yet they also force me to think outside of my comfortable boxes. Guess I needed that at this point.

Sweet dreams for now and happy writings.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment